Embedding a Safety Culture into our workplaces has been critical to the success and sustainability of our Operations.
The safety and well being of our employees and Subcontractors is our number one priority. Safety is embedded in our values, our culture and operating systems. In recognition of the importance of our Safety Culture, Hallett developed a suite of Outcome Based Safety Culture measures. These are used to benchmark cultural safety both internally and for the performance of Contractors and Subcontractors.
Our people and associates are very important to us. We are committed to continuous monitoring and enforcement to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, codes of practice and Australian Standards.
We have developed a very robust Safety Management System (SMS) that incorporates the principles of continuous improvement and ensures health and safety is an integral feature of our business operations and culture.
Our SMS complies with the WHS Act, WHS regulations and relevant codes and is certified to ISO 45001. For the Project, we will ensure that:
• All site personnel will be trained and assessed on all required SWP’s and company policies. Electronic copies of records will be available upon request
• All plant and equipment comply with Australian Standards
• A programmable tasks register will operate for the site covering all inspection, test and tag and planned maintenance activities
With continued emphasis on quality and ongoing commitment to our customers, employees and teaming partners, the businesses are certified to the following International and Australian Standards:
• ISO 9001 – Quality
• ISO 14001 – Environmental
• ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety